Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Guest Designer

This week we are welcoming 
Denice Bartucci
as our WOWEE Wednesday Guest Designer.

I am completely in love with the project Denice did for us this week.  Here is what Denice has to say:


Hi there, this is Denice for this week's GDT spot. Who doesn't love rainbows?

I love making tags and as soon as I saw Gemma on Cloud 9 (oh my...isn't she just the most adorable image?!) I had an idea...I just didn't think it would take me three tries.  I started by making 3 different tags and I liked each one of them well enough, but I didn't LOVE any of them.  It seemed each tag had something fun and unique on it, but alone....meh!  After pulling them apart and playing around a bit..





Here is my finished tag coming in at a whopping 3.25" x 6.25", not including the tulle topper.  The 3" x 3" shaker box is filled with sequins and seed beads and opens for a personal note.  Alpha beads, flowers, twine, and mesh bling make for a bright and colorful tag.




I am not one who usually uses so much color, but I thought....what the heck, I'll go for it.


6 comments:

  1. This is so bright and fun! Such a clever idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me come along and play, lot's of fun with an awesome image...Gemma truly is a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! It's a very fun creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Denice!! This is soo you!! If your name wasn't on it I'd know it was yours!! Love all the bright and fun colors and love all the details!! Rock it out my friend!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is just gorgeous! Great job, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete