Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Challenge #20- Christmas Winners

Oh the holiday joy! So many cute holiday cards. We are glad to see some familiar contestants as well as new participants! I hope everyone enjoyed browsing through all the contestants' card. I sure did.

I wanted to throw some random prizes this week.
Winners are selected randomly again so let's get cracking.

Top winner is....

What a cute stamp your got there! Love the card.Congrats Crafty Math Chick you've won our TOP PRIZE. Four digi of your choice at ARF or 2 random rubber stamps that I choose. Claim your prize and don't forget to grab your badge.

Our MVP is...


Love the sense of humor on your card Mari! Congrats on being our MVP(most valuable player).  Just to throw out something random. Instead of winning 1 digi you're getting 2 digis.

Top 3 are...






 


Congrats Top Three. As the top three you get a free digi of your choice.

Thanks Everyone for playing along and once again congrats to all the winners! I can't believe we are approaching our last challenge of the year tomorrow. Please stop by and if you're not too busy with all the holidays stuff join us. We'd love to see new participants.


**To claim your prize please email Sherry at sherrytdesigns@gmail.com. Physical prizes are only available to U.S residents.

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO! I am SO excited I won! THANK YOU! I have been admiring your designs for a while and now I can finally own some! THANK YOU! I am glad you liked my card. Congrats to all the other winners too! :)

    ReplyDelete