Thursday, January 30, 2014

Design Team Spotlight!

Today I am going to share with you how to make a quick ocean view card.  You need just a few supplies, colored cardstock in blue tones, embossing files (I used Cuttlebug folders), a circle punch, and some Stickles (I used clear Stickles).





First you emboss your cardstock, I used different embossing folders but you could use the same one.  Then you punch out circles...I think the rest you can figure out by looking at my card, you just layer them. Once I had them placed with the image where I wanted it I got my sparkle on.

 The image was colored with Copic Markers.  I decided to try something different with her hair and worked with 3 colors, after all we really don't know what a mermaid's hair looks like, do we?

End result - Easy Peasy!  



Join us next Thursday for another Design Team Spotlight!  In the mean time be sure to visit A Random Fan Etsy store!

Happy Crafting,

MelissaO

4 comments:

  1. Such a great idea Melissa! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe this is very Adorable! !!☆☆☆☆

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you made that ingenious water from the circles - too clever! Love that sweet little mermaid too!

    ReplyDelete