Wednesday, April 2, 2014

WOWEE Wednesday Guest Designer!


Our WOWEE Wednesday Guest Designer this week is
Lysa Rohrer!

Lysa is a very talented crafter and I'm so excited she is sharing with us this week.  I love how she brought the DIGI stamp, Miss Sassy, to life with her blue and pink dress, and that wonderful bow!  Here is what Lysa had to say:


Hi! My name is Lysa and I live in Sunny Arizona. I'm married and a stay-at-mom mama to a super energetic SUPER cute boy! I'm a craft-a-holic- I love to stamp, color, scrapbook, & craft any chance I get. I also love coffee, chocolate, ice cream, baking & DIY home projects! You can find my blog @ http://lysaq.blogspot.com

I am SO excited to be guest designing for A Random Fan! I thought Little Miss Sassy was just the sweetest image! She has a spring in her step and is ready to bring on the cheerful wishes! Using Copic markers I gave her some nice shiny black hair with a slight hint of brown highlights- she is a lil fashionista y'know ;).  I finished off the polka dots on her dress and bow with a bit of shimmer with a glitter pen!










Be sure to visit Lysa's BLOG!


1 comment:

  1. Lysa, this is simply too sweet!! I love how you did her blue and red, plus your folds are great!

    ReplyDelete