Thursday, May 8, 2014

Designteam Spotlight Bettina

Bettina here today and I have a little make for you. I decided to use Pirate Adventure and make a little different project this time. 


I decided to go with a tag and first off I embossed it with a TH embossing folder.Then I used stencils from Tim Holtz to make a sunbeam and spotty waves to make it look like the little pirate is at sea. I used dylusions sprays to make the colours pop. I had some chipboards that looked like waves that I put on top of the tag abd added the image on top!My little pirate is coloured with my promarkers as usual. Hope you'll like it!!

Last but not least I would like to remind you that we have a new challenge going on over here. It is to use 3 from a given recipe you can find over here.

Have a fab thursday all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment