Friday, March 21, 2014

A RANDOM Sketch Challenge Winner

The winner of our first Sketch Challenge is...





Congrats Cristina! What a lovely card to kick off the Spring season. Your interpretation of the sketch is absolutely amazing. You've just won a personalized badge to proudly display on your blog plus a 15% OFF coupon at A Random Fan.

Thanks Everyone who have played along our first sketch challenge.  Please join us on our next sketch challenge.


*To claim your winning prize please email sherry at sherrytdesigns@gmail.com.
 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! congrats to the winner!!! I am hoping I will be able to play along with the next one! I have had a busy month with gearing up for my youngest's 8th Bday. It is now over and this week we are out of town for a car show we are in. So hopefully I can back to my regular crafting schedule. Gets hard being as I work 40 hrs a week too! Have an Awesome weekend!!
    hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Join us anytime. Looking forward to seeing your cards!

      Delete