Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WOWEE Wednesday Guest Designer!


This week we are welcoming 
Jenn Blakeney Borjeson
as our WOWEE Wednesday Guest Designer.

Jenn created with the digi image, Hanging On    The patterned papers she decided on are great with her little tire swinging girl.  The colorful trees and the wood grains coordinate with the tree swing wonderfully. The sentiment is a great fit too.  This is will a perfect card for someone going through a rough patch and needing a bit of cheering up.   Here is what Jenn had to say:


My name is Jenn and I live in Massachusetts with my husband, my teenage daughter and our 2 cats.  I also have a son who I can proudly say just left for Navy Basic Training.  :)  I have been crafting for over 10 years - I am currently on the Design Teams for Dilly Beans, Just Some Lines, Desert Islands Crafts Challenge, and I run my own ATC challenge blog called Wicked Wednesday.  When I'm not crafting I'm usually either reading (which I love), cleaning (which I hate), or cooking (love).  Guess which ones I spend more time doing?  ;)   Thanks for having me as a guest designer at A Random Fan!  






3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me! It's been so much fun working with your adorable images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card love the image it's so cute :)
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute card! Love the stamp, she looks like she is having way too much fun! lol

    ReplyDelete