Tuesday, March 11, 2014

CHALLENGE #4 - It's BIRTHDAY Time!

It's time for our next challenge. You can use any stamp image you like, but we really love to see A Random Fan images.  Please make yourself familiar with our challenge rules and play accordingly.


Challenge #4  Birthday

The Design Team has some wonderful inspiration for you!


Jenn
Using Image: Party Animal




Paula
Using Image: Autry and Poodle



Using Image: A Birthday Girl



Using Image: Perfect Pair



Using Image: Daisy and Dexter




Using Image: Party Animal


Shop the Etsy Store HERE for other DIGIs!


We are excited to see your BIRTHDAY cards and projects.
  Please link up following the challenge directions.

This challenge ends on March 21 at midnight!

One winner will be chosen by a random draw and will receive 3 free DIGIs
One MVP winner who will receive 1 free DIGI and 15% off at the store
There will also be a Top Three that will be displayed







4 comments:

  1. I just found you. Beautiful cards by the DT. Love the digis. Can't wait to check out the store and see what else is available. Thanks for a great challenge and such wonderful inspiration cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT cards - thanks for sharing! I'm entering your challenge but sorry because Google/Blogger won't let me sign in to follow your blog :o(
    I think this might be a "them" problem rather than me or you as I've seen comments from other crafters who have the same problem. If this precludes me from being one of your winners, I'll obviously understand.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards girls. Have just found you, so good luck with your new challenges.
    Blogger is playing up so I can't follow yet, but I will do so later
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards girls I have just found this blog & shop.........yep guess where I'm off to..........to buy some fabulous images, I love 'em!! I first noticed the rubber stamps over at Bunny Zoes & fell in love with them.........now I find out they are in digi as well...........well I'm in heaven ;0)
    Looking forward to joining in.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete